Safety Items to Check to make sure your vehicle is running safely:
* Check lights and wipers to make sure they are working properly.
* Get an Annual Brake Inspection.
* Look and Listen for Brake wear warning signs: Screeching, Grinding, or Clicking noises when applying the Brake. * Check for an Illuminated Dash/Brake Light.
* Check Tires for excessive wear or under inflation.
* Check Tire Tread Depth.
* Make sure everyone is Buckled up when your vehicle is moving.
* For young passengers visit the National Highway Safety website (NHTSA.gov) for guidelines.
* Consider a detection device. There are many on the market that are easy to install and can be life-saving.
* Visit the NHTSA.gov site for important Safety Tips for young travelers.